Meditation is a way of accessing the minds fullest potential. When you meditate, you are creating the perfect conditions for your mind to expand, and your body to rest.
When the body is resting deeply, you can begin the process of dissolving stresses in your nervous system that create imbalance and dis-ease. Anything from fatigue, fogginess, anxiety, nervousness, physical pain or mental conditions significantly improve after only a short while of practising Vedic meditation.
You will feel more aware, calm and confident. You’ll gain greater adaptability in life and feel capable of meeting any challenge or demand. Through a daily practice, you will awaken to your natural state of infinite creativity, flexibility, compassion and generosity.
Meditation enables your entire system to reboot, dissolve stress and fatigue, and expand into your fullest potential.
There are over 6000+ published papers that validate meditation as a powerful antidote to the negative impact of stress, giving rise to greater health and wellbeing.
Research shows that a daily practice of meditation produces the wonderful benefits of:
- Reduced stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Improved concentration, focus & memory
- Increased energy and resilience
- Improved creative intelligence & motivation
- Ability to make high-speed accurate decisions
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Normalisation of blood pressure & cholesterol
- Improved sleep & relief from insomnia
- Reduction of addictive behaviors
- Relief from asthma and allergy symptoms
- Improved relationships with self and others
- Improved sexual relationships through a healthy body and mind attuned to a high point of sensitivity
- A greater sense of wellbeing and happiness